Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

(>..<)CANTIK TARIKH ARINI...:)

CANTIKKAN TARIKH HARI NI???
TAPI XDE APE YANG SPECIAL PUN TARIKH NI BUAT SAYE...
SPECIAL SEBAB ARI JUMAAT JE KOT....PENGHUJUNG SEGALE HARI....TU SUME ORANG TAU...

MESTI RAMAI YG JADIKAN TARIKH HARI NI UNTUK START COUPLE LA...APELA..KAN??...KAN??...SEBAB TARIKH NI CANTIKKAN???AGAKNYELAH....SEBAB KAWAN SAYE ADE YG CAMTU...PILIH TARIKH YG CANTIK NK START COUPLE....

SESAJE NAK UPDATE ARINI SUPAYE KAT BLOG NI ADE TARIKH YANG CANTIK NI...

------------------------------------------------


Mum,

You may be treated like the maid,
you may be treated like the gardner,
you may be treated like the daycare,
you may be treated like the chauffer,
you may be treated like many things.
But one thing is for sure,
You will always be loved.
For a fathers work may be from sun up till sundown,
but a mothers work is never down.
And all that I have, am, and hope to be, I owe to you,
So this is for all the times I forgot to say THANK YOU!!

----------------------------------------------------

Best love message i've ever heard.."I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT"...
Because I'VE BEEN LOVING MY MOTHER SINCE I OPENED MY EYES....



-----------------------------------------------------

M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

#saye bosan...x tau nak tulis ape#







2 comments:

  1. sy pun update blog sebab nak ada tarikh hari ni dlm blog. hehe tp takda benda penting pun nak cerita

    ReplyDelete
  2. syafiqah nazri:samela saye pun xde bnde nak dcerita..:D

    ReplyDelete